Metal USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) multi-port hub AXAGON HMA-GL3AP connects up to three USB devices to laptop or computer and also adds Gigabit network card which connects your computer to high speed network.
The metal hub body is made of aluminum and provides perfect mechanical protection for frequent carrying. Elegant finely structured body surface against fingerprint. Permanently fixed 20 cm long USB cable is ideal for users of mobile devices.
The versatility of this USB hub is also enhanced by the built-in micro USB connector for additional power from standard USB chargers supplied with mobile phones. Thanks to this additional power supply several external disks can be connected to a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. The USB 3.2 Gen 1 standard enables transfer speeds of up to 5Gb/s.
The Gigabit network adapter expands the computer with a fast and stable network connection, adds the missing RJ-45 network connector or adds another network card.
The LAN adapter is compatible with 10/100/1000 Mbit/s speed and also offers a wide range of features, such as IPv4/IPv6 checksum to reduce CPU load by checksums, the crossover detection and auto-correction, TCP large send offload, support for various modes of the Wake-on-LAN feature, the work with virtual LAN (VLAN) and advanced Power Management features. In modern operating systems from Windows 8.1 above, the adapter allows easy automatic installation without the need for an Internet connection.
The port replicator is the ideal accessory for ultrabooks with a small number of USB-A ports and without network card. The hub does not even frighten to connect with phones using the appropriate OTG or USB-A > USB-C adapter. You can connect a flash drive, keyboard and mouse to your phone or tablet. Some phones and tablets with the Android operating system, such as the Samsung S9 +, can be connected to the Internet with a network Ethernet cable with suitable adapter* thanks to this hub.
• 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 / SuperSpeed USB port, USB-A male connector.
• Backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
• Connecting USB type A male connector on a fixed 20 cm long cable.
• 3x SuperSpeed USB port, USB-A female connectors.
• Support transfer rates 5.000 / 480 / 12 / 1.5 Mb/s (SuperSpeed / High / Full / Low speed).
• The total bandwidth / transfer rate of the box is given by the USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface (theoretically up to 5 Gbit/s).
• USB hub handle the permanent connection of several external drives.
• Gigabit Ethernet interface with RJ-45 connector for UTP or STP cable connection.
• Supported transmission rates for the Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
• Supported IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T specifications.
• 10/100/1000 Mbit/s auto-detection.
• Supports IPv4 / IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce processor load, including IPv4 IP/TCP/UDP/ICMP/ IGMP & IPv6 TCP/UDP/ICMPv6 checksum control and generation.
• Supports TCP Large Send Offload V1 and V2.
• Supports IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 priority encoding & decoding.
• Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging.
• Supports IEEE 802.3az EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) - reduce power consumption at rest.
• Supports Jumbo frame.
• Supports full-duplex transmissions with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex transmissions with back-pressure flow control.
• Supports Auto MDI/MDIX - crossover detection and auto-correction eliminates the need for crossover cables.
• Supports hardware Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) to detect transmission errors.
• Supports Pair Swap/Polarity/Skew Correction.
Wake-on-LAN feature support in different modes:
• Supports sleep mode and remote Wake Up via Magic Packet, Microsoft Wakeup Frame, Microsoft Wake Packet Detection and Link Change Wake-up.
• Supports ECMA-393 proxZzzy® standard for sleeping hosts to manage the network connection of sleeping guests using proxy servers.
• RealWoW! technology support allows remote wake up over the Internet.
Advanced Power Management features:
The adapter supports advanced power management to reduce losses during standby or light traffic on the network. It further supports advanced power saving when the Ethernet cable has been disconnected.
• Supports Advanced Configuration Power Management Interface (ACPI).
• Supports Power Management offload (ARP & NS).
• Supports Microsoft Always On Always Connected (AOAC).
• Supports Intel Converged Platform Power Management (CPPM).
• Supports Link Power Management (LPM).
• Supports Operating System-directed Power Management (OSPM).
• Supports IEEE 802.3az EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Sleep mode support.
• The high quality shielded cable ensures high communication speed and minimal undesirable interference.
• White LED indicates the connection to the computer's USB port.
• Two LEDs near Ethernet port indicates network cable connection (green) and the network activity (orange).
• Dimensions 96 x 35 x 18 mm.
• Weight 53 g (incl. cable).
• USB cable length 20 cm.
Power / Charging:
• Powering through USB bus (USB bus power) is sufficient to connect low-power USB devices (mouse, keyboard, card reader, flash drive, etc.) or self-powered (printer, scanner, 3.5" external drive) to all four ports. The USB hub can also handle the permanent connection of several external drives simultaneously.
• Integrated micro USB connector for additional powering the hub (USB Self power) which can be used for connection of several external disks. In this power mode, the USB hub is also able to work with up to three magnetic 2.5" external disks simultaneously.
• Any mobile device wall charger (not included) with micro USB connector can be used for additional powering the hub.
• Charging mobile devices with current up to 1.2A in each of the hub ports (USB bus power). The total charging current (which is divided into ports) reaches up to 3A at 5V (Self power - 2A / 5V adapter).
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows OSs), MacOS X 10.4.x and later, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and later, Android most versions (WARNING - check with the Android device manufacturer if the Ethernet connection is supported).
• SuperSpeed USB multi port hub with fixed 20 cm long USB cable,
• printed installation manual in CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box with a hanging hole.
* We recommend OTG reduction (adapter) for devices with a micro USB connector, for devices with USB-C connector we recommend USB-C > USB-A reduction, for example AXAGON RUCM-AFA.