AXAGON PCEU-232VLS PCI-Express card adds four external USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports to your desktop computer. The card is designed for fast data transfers at speeds up to 5 Gb/s.
Two ports are taken out to the bracket, the remaining two ports (as an internal 19pin USB 3.0 connector) are integrated on the board. It allows you to connect to an internal SuperSpeed USB reader or connect the front USB ports of a PC case. Reliable power supply from PC source via SATA power connector.
The USB controller is equipped with a renowned VIA Labs company chipset with proven seamless compatibility and UASP support.
Low profile bracket is included in the package for mounting the adapter into low profile cases.
• PCI-Express 2.0 interface, compatible with PCI-Express 1.0a / 1.1 / 2.1 / 3.0.
• Number of lines: (x1), compatible with x1 / x4 / x8 / x16 PCIe slots.
• A bandwidth of 1-Lane PCI-Express 2.0 bus is 5 Gb/s.
• 2x external USB 3.2 Gen 1 port with connectors USB type A-F.
• 19-pin internal USB 3.2 Gen 1 connector with two ports to connect, for example, the internal SuperSpeed USB reader or front USB ports of the PC case.
• SuperSpeed USB - USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface (before USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0).
• Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
• Supports transmission rates 5000 / 480 / 12 / 1.5 Mb/s (super / high / full / low speed).
• When connected to a PCI-Express bus version 1.0, theor. transmission rate max. 2500 Mb/s.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Supports concurrent activity of SuperSpeed USB, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
• Compliant with the final official xHCI specification revision 1.0 by USB-IF.
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI) for faster data transmission in Windows 8 and later.
• Fully supports Hot Plug connecting and disconnecting of USB devices while running.
• Internal SATA power connector to powering the controller from a PC power supply.
• VIA Labs VL805 chipset is used.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 , Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Linux with kernel 2.6.31 and above.
• Note: Drivers are only installed for Windows XP / Vista / 7. For Linux, Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11, Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later versions, no external drivers are required, they are already part of the operating system.
• PCI-Express controller with a standard bracket,
• low-profile bracket,
• multilingual guide CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box.