The AXAGON PCES-SA4M2 PCI-Express controller extends your desktop PC with two SATA III ports and two slots for SATA M.2 disks with a transmission rate up to 6Gb/s. The combination of a two-port SATA III controller and two SATA M.2 slots makes the card a very useful device for expanding your computer. You can easily connect up to four disks, such as two 3.5" disks or optical drives and two SATA M.2 disks.
The card equipped with ASMedia chipset not only supports SATA 3.0 specification, but also other SATA technologies such as Hot-Plug, Native Command Queue (NCQ), TRIM, or Port Multiplier. Easy installation without the need to install drivers on most operating systems. Included low profile bracket allow controller installation into standard and also low profile PC cases.
• PCI-Express 3.0 interface, compatible with PCI-Express 1.0a / 1.1 / 2.0 /2.1.
• Number of 2-Lane (x2) lines, compatible with x4 / x8 / x16 PCIe slots.
• The bandwidth of 2-Lane PCI-Express 3.0 bus 4 GB/s bidirectional.
• 2x independent Serial ATA port, SATA III 6G standard.
• 2x internal 7-pin SATA data connector.
• Supports all SATA I / SATA II / SATA III optical drives, SSDs and hard disks of all capacities.
• 2x independent NGFF 75-pin B-key slot for SATA M.2 drives.
• designed for B+M-key and B-key disks with 2230, 2242, 2260 a 2280 mm dimensions.
• Support of both one-sided and double-sided SATA M.2 SSD disks of all capacities.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 3.0 specification (SATA/600), transmission rates of up to 6 Gb/s (600 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission rates of up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• Compliant with the ATA AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) specification revision 1.4.
• Fully supports Hot Plug connecting and disconnecting of SATA devices while running.
• Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
• TRIM feature support for SSD disks.
• Port Multiplier Command Based Switching feature support.
• Boot support from connected disk incl. cooperation with computer motherboard BIOS / UEFI.
• 4x LED to indicate connected disks activity.
• Four 2-pin sockets for connecting the HDD LEDs of the computer case.
• The ASMedia ASM1164 chipset is used.
• MS Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and later, Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Linux with kernel 2.6.x and above.
• PCI-Express controller with standard bracket,
• low profile bracket,
• mounting material,
• multilingual guide CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box.