- Compact, 1–gang DGKat™ 2.0 transmitter
- Up to 60m (200ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Up to 70m (230ft) at 4K@30Hz (4:4:4)
- HDR, HDCP 2.2 compliance
- Powered by PoC
WP−871xr is a high−performance, long−reach DGKat™ 2.0 wall−plate transmitter for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI and HDCP 2.2 signals and power over twisted pair. It converts the HDMI input signal into a DGKat™ 2.0 signal and transmits it to a compatible receiver. WP−871xr extends the signal to up to 60m (200ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolution and up to 70m (230ft) at 4K@30Hz (4:4:4) 24bpp resolution over Kramer shielded cables. This wall−plate is powered through PoC (Power over Copper) over the twisted pair cable.
- High Performance Transmitter — Professional DGKat™ 2.0 transmitter for providing long–reach signals over twisted pair copper infrastructures. WP–871xr transmitter employs high–level video compression technology that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR signals with near–zero latency. It converts the HDMI input signal into a DGKat™ 2.0 signal and transmits it to a compatible receiver.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDR, HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Power and connectivity status LED indicator facilitates easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Compactly fits into standard US, EU and UK 1–gang in–wall box size, supporting decorative integration with room deployed user interfaces such as electrical switches. Wall–plate installation is fast and cost–effective via a single twisted pair cable, providing both video signal and power (PoC) connections.
- Wall or Podium–mounted long–distance AV signal extension for classrooms
- Table–mounted long–distance AV signal extension for large room connectivity
- Wall–plate AV extension in meeting rooms, boardrooms, hotels and corporate facilities