SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps docking / cloning station AXAGON ADSA-ST DUAL station quickly and easily connects up to two SATA disk to your computer at the same time. The USB-B connector on the dock together with the supplied USB-B <-> USB-A cable enables a connection to computer.
This handy helper allows you to connect SATA disks to your computer or notebook in the easiest way. No need for mounting as with an external box, just slide one or even two disks into the base at the same time. Technicians will also appreciate the fast disk replacement.
SATA 6G interface with UASP support allows you to enjoy the speed of modern SSD disks. The TRIM feature support to reduce gradual degradation of SSD performance over time. Reading S.M.A.R.T. information monitoring the condition of the connected disks. Sleep support of attached drives and station.
Easy and fast attached disk content cloning without the need for a PC connection. The HDD dock can be used as an autonomous device for convenient duplication and disk image creation. This is the easiest way to transfer the contents of old disk to new SSD, including a working operating system (Windows, macOS, Linux...). SSD cloning speed up to 300 MB/s.
The station case is sufficiently robust and durable, which allows perfect stability even with inserted disks. Rubber pads reduce vibration of hard drives. The outer case is made of aluminum with an elegant brushed surface.
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0) SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps.
• Speed up to 5 Gbit/s.
• Connection via USB type B SuperSpeed female connector.
• SATA III - 6 Gb/s (600 MB/s) interface,
• supports 2.5" SSD/HDD,
• supports 3.5" HDD,
• max. disk capacity - all without restriction,
• max. 2.5" disk height- all without limitation.
• Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2 / USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0), backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission rates 5000 / 480 Mbit/s (SuperSpeed / HighSpeed).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 3.0 specification (SATA/600), transmission rates of up to 6 Gb/s (600 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission rates of up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the station is determined by the USB 3.2 Gen1 interface used (theor. 5 Gbit/s).
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) and BOT (Bulk-Only Transport).
• Supports TRIM functionality to limit gradual degradation of the SSD performance over time.
• Supports S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) system monitoring disk condition.
• SSD/HDD boot support in docking station.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• HDD Auto Spin down - shutdown of disks when idle.
• HDD Turn Off - turns off the drive after removing the device or spinning down the PC.
• Connection via durable large USB 3.2 Gen 1 type B female connector.
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 type A male / type B female cable length 70 cm included.
• 3x LED indicating SSD/HDD dock power and disk activity in both shafts.
• Station dimensions 142 x 102 x 80 mm.
• Weight 330 g.
• Power supply using the included external AC/DC adapter 12V – 2.5A (30W) with 150 cm long cable.
• Power switch.
Disk cloning feature:
• Cloning takes place without connecting the station to a computer.
• The target disk must have the same or larger capacity as the source disk, otherwise cloning cannot be started.
• Both HDD and SSD can be cloned.
• Cloning starts by pressing and holding the CLONE button for minimally 3 seconds.
• 4 LEDs indicate the progress and completion of cloning.
• SSD cloning speed up to 300 MB/s.
• The total disk cloning time depends on the capacity of the source disk, not the amount of disk data.
• MS Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 and later, Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later (all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS versions are supported), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and higher.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• SSD/HDD dock,
• USB-B <-> USB-A cable, 70 cm long,
• power adapter 100-240V / 12V-2.5A,
• multilingual manual CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box.