Poistoerä koskee vain varastossa olevaa erää!
The PCI-Express AXAGON PCEM2-ND controller allows connecting two M.2 SSD disks to a desktop computer and also supports a RAID function. High-quality construction, compact size and well thought-out design make the adapter an ideal choice for upgrading a desktop computer that is not equipped with an M.2 slot. It will also be used in case of lack of M.2 slots.
The adapter is universal - compatible with any motherboard and will work on motherboards without PCI-Express Bifurcation support. The quality chip of the Asmedia company is behind this unique functionality. Thanks to PCI-Express 3.0 interface compatible with x8 and x16 slots a maximum transmission rates up to 4000 MB/s (4 GB/s) can be achieved.
The adapter supports the use of NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSD disks, both one-sided and double-sided ones. The reduction does not have a limitation of SSD disk capacity and M.2 cards with a size up to 22 x 110 mm can be used. When fitted with disks shorter than 22110, the back of the card can be detached to fit in a small area. The package also contains a low profile bracket for mounting the adapter into low profile cases. The M.2 controller card also has an integrated PCI-Express slot lock for better grip in the PCIe slot. The lock can be easily broken off if needed.
The PCIe adapter supports SW RAID, which can be created using suitable software or using integrated tools in the OS. By setting up RAID 1, you can achieve effective data protection using mirroring.
The chip is cooled by a powerful passive heatsink. Heatsinks up to 22 mm wide can be used to cool down M.2 disks, AXAGON M.2 heatsinks CLR-M2L3, CLR-M2L6 and CLR-M2L10 are suitable. The LED indication indicates connection or data transfer in the M.2 slot. The installation is completely automatic, everyone can handle it.
• PCI-Express 3.0 interface, compatible with a PCI-Express: 4.0 / 3.0 / 2.1 / 2.0 / 1.1 / 1.0a.
• Number of lines: 8-Lane, compatible with x8 / x16 PCIe slots.
• 2x NGFF 75-pin M-key slot to install an NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSD disk.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Simultaneous operation of both disks even on motherboards without PCIe Bifurcation support.
• Support of M.2 disks with the sizes – 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280 and 22110 mm.
• The detachable back of the card allows use in small spaces. In this case, the 22110 disk cannot be mounted.
• Support of M key or B+M key NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSD disks without a maximum capacity limit.
• Support of both one-sided and double-sided M.2 disks.
• Support of booting from an SSD card.
• The real box bandwidth / transmission rate is around 3500 MB/s (3.5 GB/s), it is given by the limits of the PCI-Express 3.0 interface.
• RAID SW support - allows you to create software RAID using suitable SW or tools in the operating system.
• Integrated PCI-E slot lock for better card grip. It can be broken off if necessary.
• Possibility heatsinks mounting on disks in both slots. Max. heatsink width is 22 mm - compatible with AXAGON CLR-M2L3, CLR-M2L6 and CLR-M2L10 heatsinks.
• No driver installation required.
• The adapter is powered directly from the PCI-Express bus, no external power supply required.
• Double LED indication indicates connection or data transfer in M.2 slots.
• Dimensions: 180 x 64 x 20 mm.
• Weight: 75 g.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and later, Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later (all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows supported), and Linux with kernel 2.6.31 and higher.
• Note: when Windows 7 used it is necessary to check OS support and driver availability with the M.2 SSD manufacturer.
• PCI-Express adapter with a standard bracket,
• low profile bracket,
• mounting material,
• printed installation manual in CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packaged in a cardboard.