Aluminum 3in1 memory card reader AXAGON CRE-S3C SUPERSPEED with USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface supports all current versions of SD and microSD cards including SDXC and microSDXC with capacity up to 2TB. It also supports CF cards with capacity up to 128PT. Thanks to the modern reversible USB-C connector, you can easily connect the reader to a laptop, phone or computer with a USB-C connector.
Thanks to the USB 3.2 Gen 1 (before USB 3.0) interface, the reader achieves significantly higher data rates compared to readers with USB 2.0 interfaces. UHS-II cards reach speeds of up to 156 MB/s (full-duplex) or 312 MB/s (half-duplex), support for older USH-I cards (max speed 104 MB/s) is a matter of course.
The reader will please with the possibility of simultaneous work with cards in all slots and direct copying between them.
The elegant aluminum body of the reader has a soft surface to reduce fingerprints.
Installation is easy for everyone - just plug the reader into the USB port of your computer and the rest is done automatically.
The reader is an ideal accessory for photo amateurs and professionals who use modern UHS-II and also CF cards.
Card reader - three slots, supports the following formats:
• Micro SD slot: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, TransFlash.
• SD slot: SecureDigital, SDHC, SDXC, MultiMedia Card, MMC 4.0, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, with adapter miniSD, MMC Micro.
• CF slot: Compact Flash, CF Type I.
The reader supports the following flash card specifications:
• SD 1.0/1.1 (SD - Secure Digital, up to 2GB).
• SD 2.0 (SDHC - Secure Digital High Capacity, up to 32GB).
• SD 3.0 (SDXC - Secure Digital eXtended Capacity, up to 2TB).
• SD 4.0 (SDXC - Secure Digital eXtended Capacity, up to 2TB).
• MMC and eMMC 3.x/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/5.0 (8-bit).
• CF 6.0 (UDMA 0 - UDMA 7, up to 128PB).
• Supports SD 3.01 and SD Jukebox applications (CPRM functions).
• Supports Ultra High Speed bus UHS-II (FD156/HD312) speeds up to 156 MB/s Full Duplex, resp. 312 MB/s Half Duplex.
• Supports Ultra High Speed bus UHS-I (SDR12/SDR25/SDR50/DDR50/SDR104) Supports 104 MB/s.
• Supports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) function and CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function.
• 3 LUN - the reader is indicated as three disk drives in the file manager.
• FAT 12/16/32, NTFS, exFAT (FAT 64) file formats support.
• SuperSpeed USB - USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface (before USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0).
• Also compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2, backward compatible with USB 2.0 a USB 1.1.
• Supports transmission rates 5000 / 480 / 12 Mb/s (Superspeed / High / Full speed).
• Full Plug and Play and Hot Swap support.
• Connects via USB type C male connector.
• Support for connection of phones with USB-C connector.
• USB-bus card reader power supply (bus-power).
• A green LED indicating the connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and data transfer (blinking).
• Dimensions 64 x 60 x 15 mm, length of fixed cable 15 cm.
• Weight 53 g.
Supported Operating Systems:
• MS Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and later, Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later (all 32- and 64-bit Windows versions supported), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, with 2.4.x kernel and higher, Android all versions.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and will be installed automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• SuperSpeed USB card reader,
• multilingual manual CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box with a hanging hole.