Round shaped USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) hub AXAGON HUE-P1AL with 1.2 m long USB cable fast and easy connects up to four USB devices to computer. Three USB ports are located around the perimeter and allow seamless connection of any USB device incl. bulky flash drives or USB readers. The fourth, upper USB port, is ideal for connecting a wireless adapter for better signal reception or for easy insertion of a flash drive with one hand. The rubber pad prevents slipping up on the table. Permanently attached 120 cm long USB cable is suitable for use with a desktop computer.
The versatility of this USB hub is also enhanced by the built-in micro USB connector for additional power from standard USB chargers supplied with mobile phones. Thanks to this additional power supply several external disks or increase the number of mobile phones you can charge. The USB 3.2 Gen 1 standard enables transfer speeds of up to 5 Gb/s. The hub will also charge phones and tablets with a current up to 1.5A/5V. So, hub can easily charge an Android smartphone, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad etc.
• 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 / SuperSpeed USB port, USB-A male connector.
• Backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
• Connecting USB type A male connector on a fixed 1.2 m long cable.
• 4x SuperSpeed USB port, USB-A female connectors.
• Support transfer rates 5.000 / 480 / 12 / 1.5 Mb/s (SuperSpeed / High / Full / Low speed).
• The total bandwidth / transfer rate of the box is given by the USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface (theoretically up to 5 Gbit/s).
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Sleep mode support.
• The high-quality shielded cable ensures high communication speed and minimal undesirable interference.
• Blue LED indicates the connection to the computer's USB port.
• Dimensions Ø 60 x 18 mm.
• Weight 73 g (incl. cable).
• USB cable length 1.2 m.
The hub power mode via USB cable (bus power):
• The USB bus power is sufficient to connect the USB device with a low power consumption (mouse, keyboard, card reader, flash disk, etc.) or own power supply (printer, scanner, 3.5" external disk) to all four ports.
• In this power mode, the USB hub is also able to work with up to two magnetic 2.5" external disks simultaneously.
• Charging mobile devices (including iPad) with current up to 1.5A in each of the hub ports. The total charging current (which is divided into ports) reaches up to 2.5A at 5V (depending on the capabilities of the computer's USB port).
The hub power mode via USB + external USB charger (self power):
• Integrated micro USB connector for additional powering the hub.
• Any mobile device wall charger (not included) with micro USB connector can be used (recommended output current of the charger min. 2A).
• In this power mode, the USB hub is able to work with three magnetic 2.5" external disks. Recommended for connection to smartphones and tablets.
• Charging mobile devices (including iPad) with current up to 1.5A in each of the hub ports. The total charging current (which is divided into ports) reaches up to 4.5A at 5V (depending on the capabilities of the external wall charger).
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later (supported are all 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows OSs), MacOS X 10.6 and later, Linux with kernel 2.6.14 and later, Android most versions.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• SuperSpeed USB hub with fixed 1.2 m long USB cable,
• multilingual guide CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box with a hanging hole.