Mobile Mini Memory Card Reader AXAGON CRE-DAC with USB 5 Gbps interface supports all current versions of SD and microSD cards including SDXC and microSDXC with capacities up to 2TB.
The big advantage of the reader is both the USB-C and the USB-A connector, so the connection is really universal. The reader can be directly connected to all desktop computers or laptops, as well as to phones and tablets with a USB-C connector.
With USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) interface, the reader achieves significantly higher data rates for UHS-I SD cards compared to USB 2.0 interface readers. The card reader allows simultaneous handling of cards in both slots and direct copying between them.
The metal body of the reader not only looks great, but also increases its durability. The finely structured surface with no fingerprint remains will also please you. Both connectors are protected by carrying caps when carrying them. The included hinge allows the card reader to be attached to a key ring. Installation is easy for everyone, just plug the reader into the USB port of your computer or mobile phone and the rest is done automatically.
Card reader - two slots, supports the following formats:
• Micro SD slot: microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / TransFlash,
• SD slot: Secure Digital, SDHC, SDXC, MultiMedia Card, MMC 4.0, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, with miniSD, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, MMC Micro adapter.
The reader supports the following flash card specifications:
• SD 1.0/1.1 (SD - Secure Digital, up to 2GB).
• SD 2.0 (SDHC - Secure Digital High Capacity, up to 32GB).
• SD 3.0 (SDXC - Secure Digital eXtended Capacity, up to 2TB).
• MMC and eMMC 3.x/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/5.0 (8-bit).
• Supports SD 3.01 and SD Jukebox applications (CPRM functions).
• Supports Ultra High Speed bus UHS-I (SDR12/SDR25/SDR50/DDR50/SDR104) speeds up to 104 MB/s.
• Supports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) function and CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function.
• 2 LUN - the reader is indicated as two disk drives in the file manager.
• FAT 12/16/32, NTFS, exFAT (FAT 64) file formats support.
• SuperSpeed USB - USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface (before USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0).
• Also compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
• Supports transmission rates 1.5 / 12 / 480 / 5000 Mbit/s (low / full / high / super speed).
• Full Plug and Play and Hot Swap support.
• Connects via USB type C male or A male connector.
• Support for connection of phones with microUSB connector via OTG adapter.
• Reader power via USB bus (bus-power).
• The LED indicates the connection of the reader to the computer.
• Dimensions 70 x 17 x 10 mm with caps attached.
• Weight 14 g.
• MS Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and later, Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later (all 32- and 64-bit Windows versions supported), Mac OS X 10.x and higher Linux with 2.4.x kernel and higher, Android all versions.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• SuperSpeed USB card reader,
• 2 USB connector caps,
• key hinge,
• multilingual guide CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box with a hanging hole.