Compact travel wall charger AXAGON ACU-DPQ65 GaN for fast charging of up to three mobile devices at a time.
With 65W of total power, the charger charges notebooks, phones and other mobile devices at the highest possible speed. The adapter offers a standard USB-A connector, but also two double-sided USB-C connectors.
Ultra compact size and high performance is given by the new GaN technology used. The components used with Galium Nitride work with high efficiency, which allows you to achieve high performance with a small size.
Two Power Delivery 3.0 / Quick Charge 4+ USB type C outputs and one Quick Charge 3.0 USB type A output allow fast charging of smartphones and tablets but also charging of laptops. The charger is compatible with fast charging standards for Apple iPhones, iPads, Samsung, Huawei, Honor, Xiaomi, as well as PD charging for Lenovo, HP, Dell and other notebooks.
The Quick Charge 4+ technology allows up to 4 times faster charging of phones than a standard USB charger. The Power Delivery 3.0 technology provides support for modern phones, but also for charging modern laptops.
The AIC function recognizes the connected device and automatically selects the optimal charging speed, while the CC function ensures steady course of charging. WIV function works with wide range of input voltages, it protects the adapter against undervoltage and input overvoltage, and allows the use of multiple "national power supply standards". The advanced protection system at the charging adapter output protects the device being charged from damage.
The body of the power adapter has a pleasant shape and size. Compared to classic charging adapters with same parameters, the size of the charger is a third to a half smaller. The combination of small dimensions, achieved with GaN technology and a wide range of input voltages, makes the charger an ideal travel helper. The operation of the charger is indicated by an elegant white LED that does not dazzle.
• input voltage AC 100V-240V / 50-60 Hz (WIV function) supports multiple national power standards
• two-pin euro plug - integrated in the body of the charger
• three outputs
• 1x USB type A port QC (phones): Quick Charge 3.0 - 4.5V/5A, 5V/4.5A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A
• 1x USB type C port PD2 (phones): Power Delivery 3.0 - 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A
• 1x USB type C port PD1 (notebooks, phones): Power Delivery 3.0 - 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3.25A
• QC port maximum power 30W
• PD2 port maximum power 33W
• PD1 port maximum power 65W
• QC + PD1 maximum power 63W
• QC + PD2 maximum power 24W
• PD1 + PD2 maximum power 63W
• QC + PD1 + PD2 maximum power 60W
• total maximum power 65W
• total maximum current 5A
Supported charging technologies:
• USB type A port QC (max. 30W): Fast charging QC2.0, QC3.0, AFC, FCP, SCP, PE+, SMART charging max. 5V/4.5A
• USB type C ports PD1 (max. 65W) and PD2 (max. 33W): Fast charging PD 2.0, PD 3.0, QC2.0, QC3.0, QC4+, AFC, FCP, PE+, PSS 3.3-11V/3A, SMART charging max. 5V/3A, Apple fast charging
The charger charges devices with the following technologies:
• Standard charging of all devices that support 5V and Apple iPhone 5, 6, SE, 7 charging.
• Smart 5V/4.5A Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0, USB Battery Charging 1.2 (DCP 1.5A) and Apple 2.4A (iPad).
• QC - quick charging of devices that support Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, Quick Charge 3.0 and Quick Charge 4+.
• AFC - quick charging of devices that support Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging.
• FCP - quick charging of devices that support Huawei Fast Charge Protocol.
• SCP - quick charging of devices that support Huawei SuperCharge Protocol.
• PE+ - quick charging of devices that support MediaTek Pump Express+ and Pump Express+ 2.0.
• PPS - charging using Programable Power Supply protocol (part USB PD 3.0 and QC4+) 3.3 - 11V / 3A.
• PD - quick charging of devices that support Power Delivery 2.0 and Power Delivery 3.0.
• PD - quick charging of Apple iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max phone.
• PD - quick charging (up to 20W) of Apple iPhone 12 mobile and charging of Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, iPad Air.
• PD - quick charging (up to 65W) of Lenovo, HP, Dell, Apple MacBook, Acer, Asus etc notebooks.
The charger supports WIV, AIC and CC functions:
• Wide Input Voltage - function of a wide range of input voltage; it protects the adapter against undervoltage and overvoltage at the input and allows the use of more “national power standards”.
• Automatic Intelligent Communication - function of automatic recognition of the connected device to select optimal charging parameters.
• Constant Output Current - the current hold function prevents the output power fluctuations; this function ensures steady course of charging.
Complex output protection: OCP, OVP, OTP, OSP:
• Over Current Protection - protection of output against current overload.
• Over Voltage Protection - protection against overvoltage at the output.
• Over Temperature Protection - protection against overheating of the adapter.
• Output Short Circuit protection - short circuit protection at the output.
• dimensions of the charger body 103 x 36 x 32mm including a plug,
• weight: 118 g,
• material: non-flammable plastic.
• wall charger,
• multilingual manual CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / BG / CN / TR / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box with a hanging hole.