The AXAGON PCEM2-1U internal adapter allows connecting an M.2 SSD disk to a desktop computer using a PCI-Express bus.
The well thought-out design and ultra compact size of the adapter allow using it easily in a desktop computer not equipped with an M.2 slot. The card is also ideal for a rack 1U server and low profile cases. Its unique design allows using it not only in x16 slots, but also in x4 and x8 slots.
The adapter supports the use of NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSD disks, both one-sided and double-sided ones. The reduction does not have a limit of SSD disk capacities and M.2 cards with a size of up to 22x80 mm can be used. Due to the PCI-Express 3.0 4-lane interface rates of up to 8 GBps can be achieved.
The thermally conductive pads and coppered vents help to remove better heat generated during the operation of M.2 SSD disks. The LED indication indicates connection and data transfer.
• PCI-Express 3.0 interface, compatible with PCI-Express 1.0a / 1.1 / 2.0 / 2.1.
• Number of 4-Lane lines, compatible with x4 / x8 / x16 PCIe slots.
• Bandwidth of the 4-Lane PCI-Express 3.0 bus of up to 8 GB/s (two-way).
• NGFF 75-pin M-key slot to install the NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSDs.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Support of M.2 disks of size - 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280 mm.
• Support of M key or B+M key NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSD disks without a maximum capacity limit.
• Support of both one-sided and double-sided M.2 disks.
• A better dissipation of heat due to coppered vents and thermally conductive pad.
• Support of booting from SSD card.
• Possibility of using in 1U rack servers.
• Dimensions: 90 x 22 x 5 mm, weight: 10 g.
• No drivers need to be installed.
• The adapter is supplied directly from a PCI-Express bus, external power supply is not necessary.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 /11, Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2016 (all 32-bit as well as 64-bit versions of OS Windows are supported), Linux with kernel 2.6.31 and higher.
• Note: When operating under Windows 7, contact the manufacturer of the M.2 SSD to find whether this OS is supported.
• PCI-Express adapter,
• 1 thermally conductive pad,
• Mounting material and a screwdriver,
• Printed installation manual in CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / BG / CN / TR / ARA,
• Packaged in a cardboard box.