Ribbed aluminum external AXAGON EE25-GTR RIBBED box with USB 3.2 Gen2 interface for 2.5” SATA HDD or SSD. The double-sided USB-C connector on the box together with the supplied USB-C -> USB-A cable and USB-A -> USB-C adapter enables a reliable connection to a computer.
Thanks to the fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface with a transfer speed of up to 10 Gb/s, the speed of 2.5" SSD disks is not limited. Compared to conventional boxes with a USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface, the transfer speed of this box with SSD disk is about 20% higher. The TRIM feature support limits the gradual degradation of SSD performance over time. Reading S.M.A.R.T. information monitoring the condition of the external drive. Hibernation support for connected disk and box.
The inner box frame fixes well and protects the inserted disk. The ribbed aluminum box body helps cool and protect the drive. Rubber feet restrict movement on the table. The elegant box surface prevents unwanted fingerprints.
• USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB 3.1 Gen 2) SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbps.
• Speed up to 10 Gbit/s.
• Connection via reversible USB type C female connector.
• SATA III - 6 Gb/s (600 MB/s) interface,
• supports 2.5" SSD/HDD,
• max. disk capacity - all without restriction,
• max. 2.5" disk height – 9.5 mm.
• Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB 3.1 Gen 2), backward compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0), USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission rates 10 000 / 5 000 / 480 Mbit/s (SuperSpeed+ / SuperSpeed / HighSpeed).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 3.0 specification (SATA/600), transmission rates of up to 6 Gb/s (600 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission rates of up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the box is determined by the SATA interface used (theor. 6 Gbit/s).
• Supports BOT (Bulk-Only Transport).
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI) for faster data transmission in Windows 8 and later.
• Supports TRIM functionality to limit gradual degradation of the SSD performance over time.
• Supports S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) system monitoring disk condition.
• SSD boot support in external box.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• HDD Auto Spindown - automatic spindown of a disk after period of inactivity lasting 10 minutes.
• HDD Turn Off - turns off the disk after removing the device or sleeping the PC.
• Connection via USB 3.2 Gen 2 type C female connector.
• USB Type C male / USB Type A male cable 60 cm long is included.
• USB-A - USB-C adapter is included.
• A decent LED indicating the connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and data transfer (blinking).
• Box dimensions 114 x 77 x 16 mm.
• Weight 100 g.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and later, Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later (all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS versions are supported), Mac OS X 10.x and later, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and later.
Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 external box for 2.5" SATA disk,
• USB-C - USB-A cable 60 cm long,
• USB-A - USB-C adapter,
• self-adhesive rubber pads,
• mounting material and screwdriver,
• multilanguage quick guide CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box.