The compact aluminum AXAGON EE35-XA3 ALINE external box with a high-speed USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) interface intended for 3.5" SATA disks.
The UASP support allows you to enjoy the most possible speed of modern hard drives.
Reading of S.M.A.R.T. information monitoring the condition of the external disk. Supports spinning down of connected disks as well as the box.
Durable cast aluminum case for perfect mechanical protection of the disk and excellent heat dissipation.
The decently shaped case with a brushed surface that provides elegant look and prevents unwanted fingerprints.
Easy mounting of the hard disk as well as automatic installation can be handled even by a layman and easily create an external disk.
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0) SuperSpeed USB transmission rates up to 5 Gbit/s.
• Connection via micro USB type B female conector.
• SATA II - 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s) interface,
• Supports 3.5" HDD.
• Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1 / USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission rates 5000 / 480 Mbit/s (SuperSpeed / HighSpeed).
• Supports 3.5" SATA III / II / I disks of all capacities without limitation.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission rates of up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the box is determined by the SATA/300 interface used (theor. 3 Gbit/s).
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol).
• SSD/HDD boot support in external box.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• HDD Auto Spindown support - automatic spindown of a disk after period of inactivity lasting 10 minutes.
• HDD Turn Off - turns off the disk after removing the device or spinning down the PC.
• Connection via durable large USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type B female connector.
• An USB-B / USB-A cable 80 cm long is included.
• A blue, decent LED indicates the connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and the data transmission (blinking).
• The durable box body is a cast aluminum alloy, the box faces are plastic.
• Simple disk installation - the guides are mounted on the disk, the disk is plugged directly into the SATA connector of the motherboard, and inserted into the box body; the front panel is fastened with two screws using a screwdriver that is included.
• Compact adapter dimensions 180 x 120 x 32 mm.
• External box weight 244 g (without cables and disk).
• Power supply via a compact external AC/DC adapter 12V - 2A (24 W) with a 150 cm long supply cable.
• Power switch on the rear panel of the box.
• AC adapter dimensions 74 x 36 x 91 mm (incl. fork).
• AC adapter weight 128 g (incl. supply cable).
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and above.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 external box for 3.5" SATA disk,
• USB-B - USB-A cable 80 cm long,
• power adapter 100-240V / 12V-2A,
• mounting strips, screws and the screwdriver,
• a stand that allows the box to be operated in upright position,
• printed installation guide in CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box.