Super fast external box AXAGON EEM2-UG2 with USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface is designed for NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSD disks.
Latest USB interface allows you to enjoy the speed of modern M.2 SSD drives. Due the fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface is the transmission Speed up to 10Gb/s. Convenient connection allows reversible USB-C connector. The external M.2 box also supports other modern functions, e.g. TRIM.
In the external box, NVMe M.2 SSD disks with a size up to 22x80 mm can be mounted. The box is not limited by capacity of SSD disks. M.2 cards may be one-sided or double-sided.
The aluminum body of the box and the heat-conductive pads ensure very good cooling of the inserted M.2 SSD.
Insert the M.2 SSD disk into this box and you can easily form a fast and compact external disk. The Box can be used with both computers and laptops, so with mobile phones and tablets with the OTG supporting function.
• USB 3.2 Gen 2 / SuperSpeed+ USB rate of up to 10 Gbit/s.
• Connection via reversible USB type C female connector.
• NVMe M.2SSD disks,
• designed for M-key or B+M-key card formats,
• NGFF 75-pin M-key slot for NVMe M.2 drives.
• Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2, backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0. and USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission rates 10.000 / 5000 / 480 Mbit/s (SuperSpeed+ / SuperSpeed / HighSpeed).
• Support of M-key or B+M-key NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSD disks without maximum capacity limitation.
• Support of M.2 drives with a size of 2242, 2260, 2280 mm.
• Support of both one-sided and double-sided M.2 SSDs.
• Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.1a
• Compliant with NVM Express 1.3 Specifikation.
• Compliant with USB Mass Storage Class Specifikation.
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the box is determined by the USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface used (theoretically up to 10 Gbit/s).
• The real bandwidth / transmission rate of the box is around 1000 MB/s (1 GB/s) is given by the limits of the USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface.
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI) for faster data transmission in Windows 8 and later.
• Support of TRIM functionality to limit gradual degradation of the SSD performance over time.
• SSD boot support in external box.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Standby Support - Drive asleep after 5 minutes of inactivity.
• Supplying the power via USB bus up to 900mA from one USB port is sufficient in all cases.
• A decent blue LED indicating the connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and data transmission (blinking).
• Heavy-duty aluminium body and the cooling pads helps to better cool the M.2 SSD.
• Higher surface temperature of the box is not a problem - thanks to the aluminum body, the heat generated by the operation of the disc is better dissipated and transferred to the surroundings.
• Connection via USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C female connector.
• USB Type-C male / USB Type-C male cable 22 cm long is included.
• External box dimensions 115 x 39 x 11 mm.
• External box weight 43 g (without USB cable and M.2 SSD disk).
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS versions are supported), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and higher, Android (OS and device support required).
• Note: When operating under Windows 7, contact the manufacturer of the M.2 SSD to find whether this OS is supported.
• USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 external box for NVMe M.2 SSD,
• USB type C – type C cable 22 cm long,
• 3 thermally conductive pads,
• mounting material and a screwdriver,
• printed installation manual CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / BG / CN / TR / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box with clearly indicated parameters.