Multiport USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 hub AXAGON HMC-HCR3A expands your laptop, computer or phone with four ports and SD / microSD card reader. Through the double-sided USB-C connector, you can easily and quickly connect three USB devices, memory cards and an HDMI display to the computer at the same time. The USB-C hub will provide you with a simple and compact 5in1 docking station for notebook.
The USB hub offers three USB outputs with standard USB-A connectors. The hub can also handle permanent connection of several external drives simultaneously. Transfer rate up to 5Gb/s thanks to the fast USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface. The hub will also enable charging of phones and tablets with a current of up to 1.5A/5V, so you can easily charge e.g. Android smartphone, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad etc.
HDMI output provides high quality image up to 4K/30Hz Ultra HD resolution and supports multi-channel audio transmission. Popular gaming resolution WQHD 2560 x 1440px at 60Hz or FullHD 1920 x 1080px at 60, 100 and 120Hz max. are also supported. DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode) enabled USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 port is necessary for the proper function of video output.
Card reader supports all current versions of SD and microSD cards including SDXC and microSDXC with capacity up to 2TB. High data transfer speed ensured by USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface. The card reader enables simultaneous handling of cards in both slots and direct copying between them.
Elegant aluminum body ensures mechanical resistance and quality cooling. The finely structured surface with no fingerprint remains will also please you.
Port replicator is an ideal accessory for laptops without USB-A connectors, card reader and video output. You can use your current USB peripherals without having to purchase new ones. Thanks to the Plug and Play and Hot Plug functions, connecting the hub itself is very simple without complicated installation, and peripherals can also be easily connected and disconnected while the computer is running. The hub does not afraid of connection to phones with a USB-C connector. You can connect a flash drive, keyboard, mouse, monitor, TV or projector to your phone.
• 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 / SuperSpeed USB port, USB-C male connector.
• Backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0 and USB 2.0.
• Compatible with Thunderbolt 3.
• Connecting USB type C male connector on a fixed 20 cm long cable.
• 3x SuperSpeed USB port, USB-A female connector.
• Supports transmission rates 5.000 / 480 / 12 / 1.5 Mb/s (SuperSpeed / High / Full / Low speed).
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the box is determined by the USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface used (theoretically up to 5 Gbit/s).
• USB-C hub can handle the connection of several external drives at the same time.
• Charging of mobile devices (including iPad) with a current of up to 1.5A in each of the hub's USB ports. The total charging current (which is divided into ports) reaches up to 3A at 5V (depending on the capabilities of the computer's USB port).
• HDMI A (F) female connector.
• Maximum supported resolution 4K / 4096 x 2160 at 30 Hz.
• WQHD resolution 2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz max.
• FullHD resolution 1920 x 1080 at 60, 100, 120 Hz max.
• DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode) enabled USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 port is necessary for the proper function of video output. Correct OS is also necessary. The video output function will not be available without these requirements.
• HPD (Hot-Plug-Detect) support.
• TMDS (Transition Minimized Differential Signalling) support.
• HDCP 1.4 and 2.3 (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) support.
• Support up to 8-channel LPCM audio, compressed audio (AC-3, DTS) and HBR audio formats.
• Support sampling rate up to 192kHz and up to 24-bit audio – depends on source and end device, i.e. laptop/phone and TV/monitor/ AV receiver.
The card reader - two slots:
• Micro SD slot: microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / TransFlash,
• SD slot: Digital / SDHC / SDXC, MultiMedia Card, MMC 4.0, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, with adapter miniSD, microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC, MMC Micro.
The reader supports the following flash card specifications:
• SD 1.0/1.1 (SD - Secure Digital, up to 2GB).
• SD 2.0 (SDHC - Secure Digital High Capacity, up to 32GB).
• SD 3.0 (SDXC - Secure Digital eXtended Capacity, up to 2TB),
• MMC and eMMC 3.x /4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4 / 4.5 / 5.0 (8-bit).
• Supports SD 3.01 and SD Jukebox applications (CPRM functions).
• Supports Ultra High Speed bus UHS-I (SDR12/SDR25/SDR50/DDR50/SDR104) speeds up to 104 MB/s.
• Supports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) function and CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function.
• 2 LUN - the reader is indicated as two disk drives in the file manager.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Standby mode support.
• Power supply via USB bus (USB bus power).
• Heavy-duty aluminium body for better hub cooling. Higher surface hub temperature is not a problem - the heat generated by the hub operation is better dissipated and transferred to the surroundings.
• White LED indicates the connection to the computer's USB port.
• The high quality shielded cable ensures high communication speed and minimal undesirable interference.
• Dimensions 110 x 35 x 12.5 mm.
• Weight 58 g (incl. cable).
• USB cable length 20 cm.
Supported operating systems:
• Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Mac OS, Linux, Android and Chrome OS.
Compatibility depends on used OS and support from device manufacturer.
• Note 1: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed automatically. No other drivers need to be installed.
• Note 2: DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode) is only supported in updated OS and also depends on support from device (notebook, phone) manufacturer.
• USB-C hub with fixed 20 cm long cable,
• multilingual manual CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / BG / CN / TR / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box with a hanging hole.