Slim USB 3.2 Gen 1 Memory Card Reader AXAGON CRE-S2N SUPERSPEED supports all current versions of SD and microSD cards including SDXC and microSDXC with capacity up to 2TB.
With USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) interface, the reader achieves significantly higher data rates for UHS-I SD cards compared to USB 2.0 interface readers.
The card reader allows simultaneous handling of cards in both slots and direct copying between them.
The slim body of the reader does not prevent the use of secondary USB ports on the computer. Card reader matte surface limits the creation of fingerprints.
The installation is very easy - only plug the reader into the computer USB port and the rest is done automatically.
Card reader - two slots, supports the following formats:
• Micro SD slot: microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / TransFlash,
• SD slot: Secure Digital, SDHC, SDXC, MultiMedia Card, MMC 4.0, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, with miniSD, MMC Micro adapter.
The reader supports the following flash card specifications:
• SD 1.0 / 1.1 (SD - Secure Digital, up to 2GB).
• SD 2.0 (SDHC - Secure Digital High Capacity, up to 32GB).
• SD 3.0 (SDXC - Secure Digital eXtended Capacity, up to 2TB).
• MMC and eMMC 3.x/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/5.0 (8-bit).
• Support for SD 3.01 and SD Jukebox applications (CPRM functions).
• Ultra High Speed UHS-I support (SDR12/SDR25/SDR50/DDR50/SDR104) speeds up to 104 MB/s.
• Supports ECC (Error Correction Code) function and CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function.
• 2 LUN - in file managers, the reader is indicated as two disk drives.
• FAT 12/16/32, NTFS, exFAT (FAT 64) file formats support.
• SuperSpeed USB - USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface (before USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0).
• Also compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
• Supports transmission rates 12 / 480 / 5000 Mbit/s (full / high / super speed).
• Full Plug and Play and Hot Swap support.
• Connects via USB type A male connector.
• Support for connection of phones with microUSB connector via OTG adapter.
• USB-bus card reader power supply.
• A blue LED indicating the connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and data transfer (blinking).
• Dimensions 68 x 21 x 10.
• Weight 11 g.
Supported Operating Systems:
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (all 32- and 64-bit Windows versions supported), Mac OS X 10.x and higher Linux with 2.4.x kernel and higher, Android all versions.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and will be installed automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• SuperSpeed USB card reader,
• USB connector cap,
• packed in a cardboard box with a hanging hole.