Travel USB-C 5Gbps hub AXAGON HUE-C1C fast and easy connects up to four USB devices to laptop or computer at the same time. Fixed 19 cm long USB-C cable is ideal for mobile devices users. The USB 3.2 Gen 1 standard enables transfer speeds of up to 5 Gb/s.
The versatility of this compact USB hub is also enhanced by the built-in USB-C connector for additional power from standard USB chargers supplied with mobile phones. Thanks to this additional power supply several external disks or increase the number of mobile phones you can charge. Even without an external power supply, the hub can handle the permanent connection of several external drives.
The hub also enables charging of phones and tablets with a current of up to 1.5A/5V, so you can easily charge e.g. Android smartphone, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad etc.
The hub does not even frighten to connect with phones using the appropriate OTG or USB-A > USB-C adapter. You can connect a flash drive, keyboard and mouse to your phone or tablet.
• USB 5Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen1 / USB 3.0).
• Backward compatible with USB 480Mbps (USB 2.0) and USB 1.1.
• Connecting USB type C male connector on a fixed 19cm long cable.
• 4x USB 5Gbps, USB-A female connector.
• Supported transmission rates 5.000 / 480 / 12 / 1.5 Mbps.
• The total bandwidth / transfer rate of the box is given by the used USB 5Gbps interface (theor. up to 5 Gbit/s).
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Standby mode support.
• High quality shielded cable ensures fast communication speed and minimal unwanted interference.
• Decently bright LED indicates the connection of the hub to the computer.
• Dimensions 106 x 32 x 11 mm.
• Weight 37 g (incl. cable).
• USB cable length 19 cm.
The hub power mode via USB cable (bus power):
• USB power is sufficient to connect low-power USB devices (mouse, keyboard, card reader, flash drive, etc.) or self-powered (printer, scanner, 3.5" external drive) to all four ports.
• In this power mode, the USB hub is also able to work with up to 2 magnetic 2.5" external disks simultaneously.
• Charge mobile devices (including iPad) with current up to 1A in each of the hub ports.
The hub power mode via USB + external USB charger (self power):
• Integrated USB-C connector in the body of the hub for additional power supply of the hub.
• Any mobile device wall charger (not included) with USB-C connector can be used (recommended output current of the charger min. 2A).
• In this power mode, the USB hub is able to work with three magnetic 2.5" external disks. Recommended for connection to smartphones and tablets.
• Charge mobile devices (including iPad) with current up to 1.5A in each of the hub ports.
• Windows 8.1 / 10 / 11 and later,
• Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later,
• Mac OS X 10.x and higher,
• Linux with kernel 2.6.x and later,
• Android most versions.
• USB-C hub with fixed 19 cm long cable,
• multilingual guide CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box with a hanging hole.