SuperSpeed USB AXAGON ADSA-SN COMPACT HDD/SSD DOCK docking station easily and quickly connects any SATA disk to your computer.
A handy helper for the easiest and fastest way of connecting SATA disks to your computer - just plug the disk into the base. Automatic installation can be done even by the layman.
SATA 6G interface with UASP support allows you to enjoy the speed of modern SSD disks. The TRIM feature support limits the gradual degradation of SSD performance over time. Reading of S.M.A.R.T. information monitoring the condition of the connected disks. Supports sleeping of both the connected disks and station.
Low laid centre of gravity of the docking station for good stability. Rubber feet to reduce vibrations. Modern minimalist design of housing with aluminium casing.
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0) SuperSpeed USB rate of up to 5 Gbit/s.
• Connection via micro USB type B female connector.
• SATA III - 6 Gb/s (600 MB/s) interface,
• supports 2.5" HDD/SSD,
• supports 3.5" HDD,
• max. disk capacity – all without limitation,
• max. 2.5" disk height- all without limitation.
• Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1 / USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission rates 5000 / 480 Mbit/s (SuperSpeed / HighSpeed).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 3.0 specification (SATA/600), transmission rates of up to 6 Gb/s (600 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission rates of up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the station is determined by the USB interface used (theor. 5 Gbit/s).
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) and BOT (Bulk-Only Transport).
• SSD/HDD boot support in docking station.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• HDD Auto Spindown - automatic spinning down after period of inactivity lasting 15 minutes.
• HDD Turn Off - turns off the drive after removing the device or spinning down the PC.
• cable micro USB-B / USB-A 80 cm long is included.
• A decent blue LED indicating the connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and data transmission (blinking).
• Power switch.
• Power supply via a compact external AC/DC adapter 12V - 2A (24 W) with a 150 cm long supply cable.
• Station dimensions 130 x 65 x 59 mm.
• Weight 190 g.
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and above.
Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 HDD dock,
• micro USB-B - USB-A cable 80 cm long,
• power adapter 100-240V / 12V-2A,
• multilingual manual CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box with clearly indicated parameters.