Universal Compact SuperSpeed USB Memory Card Reader AXAGON CRE-SAC supports all current versions of SD and microSD cards including SDXC and microSDXC with capacity up to 2TB.
With two USB-C and USB-A connectors, the reader can be directly connected to desktop computers or laptops, as well as cell phones and tablets with a USB-C connector.
With USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) interface, the reader achieves significantly higher data rates for UHS-I SD cards compared to USB 2.0 interface readers.
The card reader enables simultaneous handling of cards in both slots and direct copying between them.
The metal body of the reader not only looks great, but also increases its durability. Both connectors are protected by carrying caps when carrying them. The included hinge allows the card reader to be attached to a key ring.
The installation can be done even by an amateur - you insert the reader into the USB port of your computer or mobile device and the rest is completely automatic.
Card reader - two slots, supports the following formats:
• Micro SD slot: microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / TransFlash,
• SD slot: Secure Digital, SDHC, SDXC, MultiMedia Card, MMC 4.0, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, with miniSD, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, MMC Micro adapter.
The reader supports the following flash card specifications:
• SD 1.0 / 1.1 (SD - Secure Digital, up to 2GB).
• SD 2.0 (SDHC - Secure Digital High Capacity, up to 32GB).
• SD 3.0 (SDXC - Secure Digital eXtended Capacity, up to 2TB).
• MMC and eMMC 3.x / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4 / 4.5 / 5.0 (8-bit).
• Support for SD 3.01 and SD Jukebox applications (CPRM functions).
• Ultra High Speed UHS-I support (SDR12/SDR25/SDR50/DDR50/SDR104) speeds up to 104 MB/s.
• Supports ECC (Error Correction Code) function and CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function.
• 2 LUN - in file managers, the reader is indicated as two disk drives.
• FAT 12 / 16 / 32, NTFS, exFAT (FAT 64) file formats support.
• SuperSpeed USB - USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface (before USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0).
• Also compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
• Supports transmission rates 1.5 / 12 / 480 / 5000 Mbit/s (low / full / high / super speed).
• Full Plug and Play and Hot Swap support.
• Connects via USB type C male or A male connector.
• Support for connection of phones with microUSB connector via OTG adapter.
• USB-bus card reader power supply.
• Dimensions 75 x 22 x 12 mm with caps attached.
• Weight 18 g.
Supported Operating Systems:
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (all 32- and 64-bit Windows versions supported), Mac OS X 10.x and higher Linux with 2.4.x kernel and higher, Android all versions.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and will be installed automatically.
• SuperSpeed USB card reader,
• 2 USB connector caps,
• key hinge,
• printed installation guide,
• packed in a cardboard box.