The compact aluminum AXAGON EE25-XA6 external ALINEbox with USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) interface designed for 2.5" SATA hard disks or SSDs.
The SATA 6G interface with UASP support allows you to enjoy the speed of modern SSD disks. The TRIM feature support limits the gradual degradation of SSD performance over time.
Reading of S.M.A.R.T. information monitoring the condition of the external disk. Supports spinning down of connected disks as well as the box.
Lightweight yet durable cast aluminum case for perfect mechanical protection of the disk and excellent heat dissipation.
The decently shaped case with a brushed surface that provides elegant look and prevents unwanted fingerprints.
Easy installation of the hard disk as well as automatic installation can be handled even by a layman and easily create an external disk.
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0) SuperSpeed USB transmission rates up to 5 Gbit/s.
• Connection via micro USB type B female conector.
• SATA III - 6 Gb/s (600 MB/s) interface,
• Supports 2.5" HDD/SSD.
• Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1 / USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission rates 5000 / 480 Mbit/s (SuperSpeed / HighSpeed).
• Supports 2.5" SATA III/II/I SSD and HDD of a max. height 9.5 mm without limiting maximum capacity.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 3.0 specification (SATA/600), transmission rates of up to 6 Gb/s(600 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission rates of up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the box is determined by the USB interface used (theor. 5 Gbit/s).
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol).
• SSD/HDD boot support in external box.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• HDD Auto Spindown - automatic spindown of a disk after period of inactivity lasting 10 minutes.
• HDD Turn Off - turns off the disk after removing the device or spinning down the PC.
• Connection via micro USB 3.2 B female connector.
• Micro USB-B / USB-A cable 64 cm cable long is included.
• Supplying the power via USB 3.2 Gen 1 bus up to 900mA from one USB port is sufficient in all cases.
• Non-dazzling blue, decent LED indicates the connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and the data transmission (blinking).
• Very simple disk installation - the disk is connected directly into the SATA connector of the motherboard, and inserted into the box body; the front is fastened with two screws using a screwdriver that is included.
• Compact dimensions 130 x 78 x 12.5 mm.
• External box weight 75 g (without USB cable and disk).
MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and above.
Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 external box for 2.5" SATA SSD,
• micro USB-B - USB-A cable 64 cm long,
• mounting screws and the screwdriver,
• a multilingual manual CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / BG / CN / TR / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box.