AXAGON PCEE-GIX PCI-Express network card adds high speed Gigabit Ethernet connection to your desktop computer. It is backward compatible with 10/100Base-T networks.
The network card is equipped with powerful Intel I210AT chipset. It offers many advanced features e.g. precise time synchronization, traffic shaping for AV streams, processor load reduction features and support for a wide range of power management. The LAN adapter supports network boot (PXE) and ensures seamless compatibility with most operating systems.
Gigabit network card connects the computer to the Internet or a computer network, adds the missing RJ-45 connector, add another network card or replaces the original defunct network connection.
In addition to an adapter with a standard size bracket, the package also includes a low profile bracket which allows the mounting into low profile cases.
• PCI-Express 2.1 interface, PCI-Express 1.0a / 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 compatible.
• Number of lines 1-Lane (x1), compatible with x1 / x4 / x8 / x16 PCIe slots.
• A bandwidth of 1-Lane PCI-Express 2.1 bus 5 Gb/s.
• Gigabit Ethernet interface with RJ-45 connector for UTP or STP cable connection.
• Supported transmission rates for the Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
• Supported IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T specifications.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• 10/100/1000 Mbit/s auto-detection.
• Supports TCP/UDP, IPv4 checksum, IPv6 IP/TCP and IP/UDP checksum offload (Rx/ Tx/Large- send) to reduce processor load.
• Supports full-duplex transmission with IEEE 802.3x and IEEE 802.3z flow control.
• Supports IEEE 802.3az-2010 (EEE) Energy Efficient Ethernet - reduce power consumption at standby.
• Supports quad core Receive-Side Scaling (RSS) for Windows - up to four queues per port.
• Supports Auto MDI/MDIX - crossover detection and auto-correction eliminate the need for crossover cables.
• Supports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) function.
• Supports Jumbo frames (up to 9.5 kB).
• Supports IEEE 1588/802.1AS Timestamping – precise time synchronization HW support.
• Supports IEEE 802.1Qav - routing and queuing of time-sensitive flows.
• Supports IEEE 802.1BA (802.1 AVB) - improves synchronization, reliability and latency of audio visual transmissions over the network.
• Offers a wider range of management options in a corporate environment.
• Network boot support thanks to integrated PXE.
• Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN.
• Two LEDs for indicating activity and connection to gigabit network.
• The Intel I210-AT chipset is used.
Wake-on-LAN support in various modes:
• Supports sleep mode and remote wake up via Magic packet.
• Supports ECMA-393 proxZzzy® standard for sleeping hosts to manage the network connection of sleeping guests using proxy servers.
Advanced Power Management features:
The network card supports advanced power management to reduce losses during standby or light traffic on the network. It also supports advanced power saving when the Ethernet cable has been disconnected.
• Supports Advanced Configuration Power management Interface (ACPI).
• Supports Advanced Power Management (APM).
• Supports Active State Power Management (ASPM).
• Supports PCI MSI (Message Signaled Interrupt) and MSI-X.
Supported operating systems:
MS Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and later, Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit versions of OS Windows), Linux kernel 2.6.30 and later, FreeBSD 10.x/11.x/12.x.
• PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet card with a standard bracket,
• low profile bracket,
• installation quick guide CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / BG / CN / TR / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box.