AXAGON PCEU-43RS PCI-Express card adds four external USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports to your desktop computer. The card is designed for fast data transfers at speeds up to 5 Gb/s.
All four SuperSpeed USB ports are taken out to the bracket. The dual power supply of the controller enables standard power supply of the controller and connected USB peripherals via the PCI-Express bus as well as optional power supply from the PC power supply via the SATA power connector.
The USB controller is equipped with a renowned Renesas company chipset with proven seamless compatibility, high performance and UASP support.
Low profile bracket is included in the package for mounting the adapter into low profile cases.
• PCI-Express 2.0 interface, compatible with PCI-Express 1.0a / 1.1 / 2.1 / 3.0.
• Number of lines: 1-Lane (x1), compatible with x1 / x4 / x8 / x16 PCIe slots.
• A bandwidth of 1-Lane PCI-Express 2.0 bus is 5 Gb/s.
• 4x external USB 3.2 Gen 1 port with USB type A-F connectors.
• SuperSpeed USB - USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface (before USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0).
• Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2, backward compatible with USB 2.0 a USB 1.1.
• Supports transmission rates 5000 / 480 / 12 / 1.5 Mb/s (super / high / full / low speed).
• When connected to a PCI-Express bus version 1.0, theor. transmission rate max. 2500 Mb/s.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Supports concurrent activity of SuperSpeed USB, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
• Compliant with the final official xHCI specification revision 1.0 by USB-IF.
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI) for faster data transmission in Windows 8 and later.
• Fully supports Hot Plug connecting and disconnecting of USB devices while running.
• Standard power supply for the controller and connected USB peripherals via the PCI-Express bus.
• In this power supply mode, the PCIe controller can handle up to three magnetic 2.5" external disks simultaneously.
• Optional power supply from PC source via SATA power connector.
• Renesas μPD720201 chipset is used.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Linux with kernel 2.6.31 and above.
• Note: Drivers are only installed for Windows XP / Vista / 7. For Linux, Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11, Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later versions, no external drivers are required, they are already part of the operating system.
• PCI-Express controller with a standard bracket,
• low-profile bracket
• multilingual guide CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box.