The AXAGON PCEA-PSN PCI-Express card extends your desktop PC by one parallel port with a DB25 connector on the board and two RS-232 standard serial ports with DB-9 connectors on the bracket.
High performance, seamless compatibility and wide port options are ensured by proven ASIX chipset.
Included low profile brackets allow controller installation into standard and also low profile PC cases.
• PCI-Express 2.0 interface compatible with PCI-Express 1.0a / 1.1 / 2.1 / 3.0.
• Number of lines 1-Lane (x1), compatible with x1 / x4 / x8 / x16 PCIe slots.
• The bandwidth of 1-Lane PCI-Express 2.0 bus 5 Gb/s.
Parallel port output:
• 1x parallel IEEE 1284 port with a DB25 female connector, the port is placed on the card.
• SPP/BYTE/ECP compatible.
Serial port output:
• 2x serial RS-232 port with DB9 male connectors, the ports are placed on separate bracket connected to card via cable.
• Guaranteed data flow of used RS232 drivers up to 250 kBd.
• Compatible with 16C550 / Extended 16C550 / 16C950 UART.
• Plug and Play Support - automatic selection of IRQ and I/O address.
• 256-Byte transmit & receive FIFO buffer for each port.
• Serial port baud rate setting.
• Adjustable word length 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 bits.
• Adjustable parity (even, odd, none, mark, space), 1, 1.5 or 2 stop bits.
• Adjustable flow control Xon/Xoff, hardware or none.
• The COM port number change.
• Advanced 9-bit data transfer settings and custom baud rate settings.
• Supports TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DCD, DSR, and RI serial signals.
• Serial port electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection exceeding ±15KV Air Gap Discharge and ±8KV Contact Discharge.
• Supports connecting parallel devices such as printers, plotters, scanners, hardware keys or EPROM programmers etc.
• Supports connecting serial devices such as ATMs, cash registers, barcode readers, CNC machines, tablets, modems, POSs or PDAs.
• The ASIX AX99100 chipset is used.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported all 32 and 64-bit Windows OS versions), with kernel 2.6.11 and above.
• PCI-Express card with a standard bracket,
• standard bracket with serial ports,
• low profile brackets,
• multilingual guide CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box.