Superspeed USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 hub AXAGON HMC-4G2 SPEEDSTER 4 expands your laptop, computer or phone with four ports. You can easily and quickly connect up to four USB devices to your computer at the same time via the dual-sided USB-C connector.
The USB hub offers a total of four USB outputs - two with standard USB-A connectors and two with modern USB-C connectors.
Thanks to the advanced USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface, you can connect high-speed devices such as NVMe M.2 external drives to all outputs at up to 2x higher speed 10 Gb/s compared to standard Generation 1 hubs with a speed of only 5 Gb/s. The hub can handle permanent connection of several external drives simultaneously and USB-C ports allow charging of phones and tablets with a current of up to 3A.
The compact and slim aluminum body looks great and also ensures mechanical resistance and quality cooling. The finely structured surface with no fingerprint remains will also please you.
The USB-C hub is an ideal accessory for laptops without USB-A connectors such as the MacBook Pro. You can use your existing USB peripherals without having to buy new ones. Thanks to the Plug and Play and Hot Plug functions, the connection of the hub itself is very simple without complicated installation. It is also possible to easily connect and disconnect peripherals while the computer is running. The hub does not afraid of connection to phones with a USB-C connector - for example, you can connect a flash drive, keyboard or mouse to the phone.
• 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 / SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbps port, USB-C male connector.
• Backward compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1 / USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0 and USB 2.0.
• Compatible with Thunderbolt 3.
• Input USB type C male connector on fixed 13 cm cable.
• 2x SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbps port, USB-A female connector.
• 2x SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbps port, USB-C female connector.
• Supports transmission rates 10.000 / 5.000 / 480 / 12 / 1.5 Mb/s (SuperSpeed+ / SuperSpeed / High / Full / Low speed).
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the box is determined by the USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface used (theoretically up to 10 Gbit/s).
• USB-C hub can handle connection of several external drives simultaneously.
• Powerful mobile device charging in the USB-C ports by current up to 3A at 5V.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Standby mode support.
• Power via USB bus - USB bus power.
• Heavy-duty aluminium body for better hub cooling.
• High quality shielded cable ensures fast communication speed and minimal unwanted interference.
• Dimensions 87 x 40 x 12 mm.
• Weight 48 g (incl. cable).
• USB cable length 13 cm.
Supported operating systems:
• Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Mac OS, Linux, Android and Chrome OS.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• USB hub with fixed 13cm long cable,
• printed multilingual guide in CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / BG / CN / TR / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box.